Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brady turned two!




Oh what a fun day we had. Brady turned two on June 1st. I can't believe what a big boy he is turning in to. I love him so much and I am so thankful for his little spirit. He brings so much love and laughter into our home. He definitely had no concept of what a birthday meant prior to his big day. We would ask if he was going to have a birthday and sometimes he would say yes and sometimes he would say no. Wes and I wanted to make his day special regardless if he knew or not. So the night before Wes and I hung streamers and balloons in the family room. In the morning we snuck into his room with a plate of donut holes and two candles. He was so excited! He grinned from ear to ear while repeating the words "hot, mama, hot." Hot means fire in his two year old brain. He had so much fun blowing them out. When we took him out of the crib he came running out to the family room and was in for more excitement when he discovered the decorations. Needless to say by the end of the day he was saying "happy birthday." We are lucky to live so close to family and were able to have everyone over to celebrate.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

We love our BRADY!!!

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Tell my God-son happy bday

Storm'n Normans said...

Brady is SO cute! I can't believe how old he is getting - craziness! love you

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Hey! I can't believe you have a two year old and you are going to have another! I am so excited for you guys, guess what only 7 weeks until we can start trying I am so excited! I wish we lived closer I would love you to see you all. When we are done, we will for sure make a trip to come and see you !