Saturday, May 17, 2008

We love the Angel's




As most of us know Wes loves Angel Baseball! A few months back he convinced me to let him by season tickets with his buddies. I must admit that we have had quite some fun. You would think a two year old would run a round like a crazy little "rally" monkey at the games right? Well not our two year old. He is obsessed with the game. He pretends to swing his bat and throw the ball just like the players. He claps and cheers just like the fans all do, and believe it or not he doesn't even want cotton candy. In the rare occasion that Brady gets bored, we can easily distract him. Our seats overlook the train station, and that is quite exciting for our future train conductor. I sure am glad Wes convinced me because there is nothing better in the world than the smile on your child's face.

4 comments:

Kara and Mike Barber said...

hey! I am so glad you are blogging now! I love the pictures and I am so excited for you to have baby number 2! Brady is so cute, I can't wait to meet him, hope you all are doing well!

Janelle said...

So fun! Yes, Brady will the definitely be the pro baseball player of the family! I couldn't believe it last summer, right after he turned a year old he was swingin' that bat like crazy, and actually hitting the ball. GO Brady!

Amanda Jones said...

Remember to let your children exercise free agency when it comes to choosing their teams--none of this Angels brain-washing business! I think a little chisox shirt would look great on Brady!

Sarah said...

Hey, fun! I love finding new blogs! Brady is so cute! How are you guys? We are just getting so excited and it was good to hear from you...I hope every is wonderful for you.