Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brady-ism's




This little boy keeps us laughing all day long. I don't want to forget some of the cute/funny things he says, so I will write the ones at front of my mind.

"Mom, I just killed a lizard and its eyes are squishing out. Is that a bad choice?"
"Mom, does Jesus have a button that makes the sun go down and the moon come up?"

This next one is usually said when coleman is bugging him.
"Mom, Coleman says he's ready for a nap. Put him in his crib please."
At least he's polite about it, right?

When I raise my voice this is usually the reaction I get.
"Jesus is going to be very mad at you because you are not making the right choice. Your voice is yelling at me!"

Wes and I found a brochure on our winshield and concluded that our neighbor Rodney must have left it for us. Brady pipes up in the back seat saying, "That silly old Rodney."

He wants to know everything! His little brain never stops. He is always talking and going 100 mph. Who's son is he? haha. Love this little guy to pieces!

5 comments:

Brian Glenn said...

oh my goodness I thought this day would never come! welcome back to the blogging world! brady and coleman are getting so big. oh my gosh that lizard thing was hilarious... melissa and I are coming out for a few weeks in july, and can't wait to see you guys!

Storm'n Normans said...

I am loving your pictures! I love to go back over the months and years and giggle to myself of the silly things I forgot my little brats have done. Luke and Colby constantly bring up the yummy food you introduced us to at Disneyland! That day was perfect! Thanks for meeting us!!

Anonymous said...

We are gonna have sooooo much FUN at Park City! You better not dare to think not to come spend time with the fun bunch in the fun kingdom! The boys will love it, and you guys also!

Janelle said...

he's so precious!

Melissa + Brett said...

Ditto to what Rachel said! Welcome back. You better stay up to date because this is the only way Tavin and I get to see your 2 kiddos on a regular basis. Let me tell you...Tav-man is having withdrawls and doesn't want to live at his Texas house anymore. Love that you wrote down all the funny things he's been saying. He's flipping hilarious!